Through this project the Horta Sur Foundation in partnership with the Maria Moliner School aims to train young people, youth leaders and executives from civil society organizations working with women’s groups at risk of social exclusion.
Main activities to be implemented during this seminar will be:
(1) Exchanges of experiences and know-how about youth work focused on young women groups;
(2) To meet and visit local projects developed by/for young women at risk of exclusion;
(3) To get to know initiatives, European networks and other funding programs held by the European Union to support young women inclusion and empowerment in in Europe and North Africa;
(4) To set up international cooperation ideas that could be further implemented between seminars’ participants. .
– Knowledge of best practices to support women empowerment in non-formal education;
– Setting up of common commitments for youth organizations;
– Definition of future cooperation projects between participants